Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Legit" paintings and Dog days of summer






The heat is reaching 100 degrees here, I guess that's what they mean by dog days of summer (see photo)....I've been using the time I would normally paint outdoors to stay inside where it's cool and frame some of my paintings for an upcoming show. I recieved the ultimate compliment from my 13 year old daughter after she saw my paintings framed: "Mom, your paintings are legit!" I was also pleasantly surprised that the local Fox news is interested in doing a story about my daily paintings, stay tuned for details.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Kristen, that would be wonderful for the Fox news to do a story on your work. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Love seeing your work framed. Great compliment when a teenager thinks you're "legit".... what a hoot. Love the photos you posted.

    ReplyDelete