Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MIA and WIP



For those of you that thought I was missing in action, well I'm back! I haven't been painting as much as I'd like however, because I started working 2 days a week teaching art at the Autism Center of Findlay and Lima....It's very rewarding working with these kids, but a lot of time preparing art materials and such for the job. I've also been taking a jewelry casting class once a week and I tend to get a bit distracted playing with wax and such during the week when I should be painting. I have been working on a couple paintings though, and here is one that is almost done, just a few adjustments, (like putting in the fishing pole!) more to come later this week!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! I love the ripples in the water and the figure is just fantastic. Great body language.
    Nora

    ReplyDelete