Friday, May 6, 2011

Finishing Fridays


I like the idea of using Fridays to finish paintings I started during the week....I might have to make it a new ritual...Here's the one I finished today that I started earlier this week...I usually like to finish paintings in one sitting, but in this case I'm glad I didn't because I think I would have rushed certain areas, and letting it sit a few days helped me look at it a bit differently....This is another of the photos I've been generously granted permission to use as reference by a gentleman named John Webster who lives in Barbados...He purchased several of my paintings a month or so ago, and befriended me on Facebook... His photographs are incredible of the island. This one was of a garden at someone's home in Barbados...he named it "Les Champs"....

No comments:

Post a Comment