Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Long time, no post!



Well I am back from my mini vacation at the Peggy Kroll Roberts workshop in Charlotte, NC....I'm still digesting everything, but in a nutshell it was well worth the trek! I'm posting some examples of student work and Peggy's examples as well...while it looks so basic and simple, I must say her style of painting is a whole new way of seeing things! I spent the last couple of days catching up on yard and housework, but am determined to get back at painting tomorrow! If you ever get a chance to study with Peggy, do so, it is well worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Kristen! It's good to hear that you enjoyed the PKR workshop. Her approach is amazing. Is this your work here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had been there. Looks like it was wonderful!! Great painting above- love the value shifts and those shadows rock:)

    ReplyDelete