Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm Back!

6x6 oil on panel $50 click HERE to buy


I'm back!!  I'm sure some of you thought I'd given up painting and gone on walkabout somewhere but I have been just as busy as ever, but decided to take the summer off from blogging to recharge my brain.  I have lots to share, but for now I will just share a painting I created during the Black Swamp Arts Festival this weekend.  I traded one of my not so famous cupcake paintings with a local cupcake shop for some cupcakes to paint while I sat in my booth. This is the first time I'm dared to venture out and paint publically and I was surprised at how I didn't seem to mind it as much as I thought.  People were very gracious and most just watched without comment, something I was worried would be too distracting for me.  Here is the first one I created yesterday.  Unfortunately the free cupcake offer is no longer valid (sluuurp)

1 comment:

  1. Hellooooo Kristen! Good to see you are back! I have yet to post anything recent. Both cupcakes look good enough to eat!! Hope to see you soon, girl. : )

    ReplyDelete