Monday, April 25, 2011

Life's Challenges and the Weekly Challenge


This was a tough week for me, both in my personal life and painting. Something tells me they both go hand in hand...... I thought I had a true friend in someone, and found out that in fact, I was wrong. I have very few friends that I have entrusted my deepest secrets to, and to be betrayed by one is devastating, almost like a death. I'm hoping this week is a new start, so here is my entry in the weekly challenge. This was the most difficult of al the challenges so far, and I have lots to learn about figures and flesh tones, but hopefully its something I will be learning in the Peggy Kroll Roberts workshop when I go! I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job! Nice brushwork. Sorry you had a bad week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brad! Other than the constant rain, this week is far better!

    ReplyDelete