Monday, February 20, 2012

Wild Girl

6x6 oil on panel Click HERE to bid. Bidding starts at $30

I wanted to try to paint a wine bottle today, lord knows I have enough of them around from my glass fusing/slumping days, and of course drinking it now and again, so I thought Wild Girl would be fun....well.....I probably shouldn't have thrown in the lipstick and red wine glass to complicate things........I'll definately try the wine bottle again, perhaps with something simpler.  I had a difficult time with the cast shadows too, perhaps a clear wine glass would help. ;)  This one reminds me of my good buddy Laurie Mueller from the Aurora workshop....Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kristen! This is awesome! Love, love, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great composition, you handled it very well. Love your brushwork, oh lettering is so hard!!

    ReplyDelete