Monday, January 9, 2012

I hate spoons and eggs.



Day 9 of the 30 day challenge......I'm at a standstill but I press on, lest I lose a painting. I really wanted to just stay in the house and do the laundry and housework today, I even entertained an offer to join the Navy Reserves when I dropped off a medical form for my 18 year old son.....and to be quite honest, it's an offer I'm taking seriously. (I'm former Navy so I can "re-up" as long as it's in the next year or so.....).......But I persist in my 30 day quest. I will not let Ruth Ann down, nor will I let her win. Here is my effort for the day, my best I could do. More eggs. Ugg.

5 comments:

  1. Very good! You are really sticking with it! I like your colors and GOOD spoon!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! I'm kind of down about it today, in case you couldn't tell, and your words lift me up! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may hate eggs and spoons, but you paint them very well! The colors are wonderful...love the orange that 'breakes' the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed that spoon! Your eggs and orange are juicy with highlight details and subtle colors. This color combination is so striking. Are you lining these up and see all the things you have conquered in a short amount of time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue you are using. Maybe its the blue orange combo but in this and the last painting the colors are dazzling. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete