Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wiper




ok, so I have a bet going with a new friend I met at the workshop. We agreed that we would start out the new year by painting a painting every day for 30 days straight, and to hold each other accountable, the deal is that if either of us forget a day, we owe the other one a painting. Well, it definately is working to make me get out there and paint, but it doesn't mean I'm painting a good one everytime that's for sure....This one's a "wiper" but since I have to "prove" that I painted, here it is, in all it's nasty glory! Feel free to visit Ruth Ann Sturgill's progress, and let me know if she misses a day....I've got my eye on a few of her paintings that she will owe me if she "slips up" Here's her blog

5 comments:

  1. What a great challenge you both took on. I love it ... its a great idea, thanks for sharing. Your colors in this one is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!! I'll take a look at your challenger's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't pull up Ruth Ann's blog. You may want to check your link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Linda! I fixed it, I had the address copied in there twice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen, I can't believe this one is considered a "wiper." The juicy strokes and lively shapes are great! It would be a great image to print on greeting cards. Your challenge is BOLD. You and Ruth are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete